Get an Attractive New Smile with a “Smile Makeover”
by Dr. David Richardson - Smile Makeover Specialist, Charleston, South Carolina
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? Do you have broken, chipped, crowded, damaged or discolored teeth?
A “Smile Makeover” will give you a bright, white beautiful smile with perfectly straight teeth so you look and feel your best.
Before and After Photos of Smile Makeovers:
Reasons for a Smile Makeover:
- To get a bright, white beautiful smile that enhances your looks and gets you noticed.
- To fix damaged or mal-aligned teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- To make your smile look perfect so you look and feel more attractive.
- To look great for a big event like a wedding, a new job, or a 20-year reunion.
- To look your best to impress that special person.
How a Smile Makeover Works:
Consultation Appointment: During your consultation appointment, Dr. Richardson will discuss your goals with you and learn what you want your smile to look like. Then Dr. Richardson will examine your teeth and smile to establish a plan with you that will achieve the smile you desire.
Restorative Dentistry: If you have missing or badly damaged teeth, Dr. Richardson may recommend restorative dentistry to restore your smile. Today’s modern restorative treatments will correct any damaged, decayed or missing teeth so you will have healthy teeth again. Your restorative dentistry plan may include treatments such as porcelain tooth crowns, dental bridges, dental implants or others.
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Smile Makeover?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization