Repair Your Smile with Natural-Looking and Durable Tooth Crowns
By Dr. David Richardson, Porcelain Tooth Crowns, Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Do you have a tooth (or teeth) that is chipped, cracked or damaged?
Dr. Richardson may recommend an “all-porcelain tooth crown” to fix your damaged tooth and repair your smile.
Porcelain crowns are used to repair teeth and also replace old metal dental restorations to provide you with a natural-looking, attractive smile.
Before and After Photos of Porcelain Tooth Crowns:
Reasons for Porcelain Tooth Crowns:
- To fix a damaged tooth (or teeth) and repair a damaged smile.
- To re-contour a tooth that is misshaped or has a jagged edge.
- To fill an unsightly gap or space between teeth.
- To eliminate metal tooth crowns that show dark lines at the gum line.
- To transform a damaged smile into a bright attractive smile!
How Porcelain Crowns Work:
Porcelain tooth crowns require just two visits:
- During your first visit Dr. Richardson will examine and make an impression of your teeth. Then he will plan how the crown will repair your tooth. In between your appointments Dr. Richardson’s dental lab will create your custom tooth crown according to specification that will exactly fit your tooth.
- During your second visit, Dr. Richardson will cement the porcelain tooth restoration to your damaged tooth.
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Porcelain Tooth Crowns?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization