Restore Your Teeth and Get a New Smile with Partial Dentures
Provided by Dr. David Richardson, Dentures Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Are you looking for a solution for replacing a few missing teeth so you can restore your smile?
Would you like to restore your chewing and speaking ability?
Dr. Richardson provides removable partial dentures that will restore your teeth and provide you with an attractive, natural-looking smile makeover.
Photos of Removable Partial Dentures:
Replacing Upper Front Teeth
Replacing Lower Front Teeth
Reasons for Partial Dentures:
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- To replace the loss of several teeth in an arch.
- To restore your chewing and speaking ability.
- To restore the shape of your face (missing teeth usually makes people look older).
- To prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- For tooth restorations that are natural-looking and comfortable to wear.
- For an attractive new smile!
How Partial Dentures Work:
Visit 1 – Planning and Creating your Partial Dentures
Your first appointment Dr. Richardson will analyze your jaw and personally design your partial denture to fit your smile exactly.
Visit 2 – Final Impression
During your second appointment some of your remaining teeth will be shaped for the removable partial denture to rest upon and a final impression will be made for framework fabrication.
Then our professional dental lab will fabricate your new partial denture framework.
Visit 3 – Verify the Fit your Partial Denture Framework
During your third appointment, your new partial denture framework will be verified.
Dr. Richardson will personally arrange the teeth on the removable partial denture framework as the final step.
Visit 4 – Delivery of your Partial Denture
The end-result of your partial dentures is restored teeth that will provide you with a natural-looking new smile!
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Partial Dentures?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization