Restore Your Teeth and Get a New Smile with Complete Dentures
Provided by Dr. David Richardson, Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics – Denture Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Are you looking for a solution for replacing your damaged or missing teeth so you can restore your smile?
Would you like to restore your chewing and speaking ability?
Dr. Richardson provides removable complete dentures that will restore your mouth and provide you with an attractive, natural-looking smile makeover.
Before and After Photos of Dentures:
Reasons for Dentures:
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- To replace the loss of ALL your teeth in an arch.
- For tooth restorations that are natural-looking, comfortable.
- To restore your correct facial shape. (missing teeth usually makes people look older)
- To prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- To restore your chewing and speaking ability.
- To turn your embarrassing missing teeth into a beautiful new smile!
How Specialty Denture Treatment Progresses:
Complete Denture fabrication usually requires five visits:
Visit 1 – Preliminary Impressions
Your first appointment Dr. Richardson will analyze your jaw so your dentures can be planned to fit your smile exactly.
Visit 2 – Final Impressions
Detailed impressions of your mouth, recording muscle function and soft tissue anatomy.
Visit 3 – Jaw Relations Records
Wax templates of your tooth arrangement are fashioned by Dr. Richardson to be used as guides by him for your unique tooth arrangement.
Visit 4 – Wax Trial Dentures
You will evaluate your smile developed personally by Dr. Richardson in his office laboratory. Once you approve your new smile, a local Master Dental Technician will accomplish the final processing.
Visit 5 – Deliver your Dentures
You begin to become familiar with your new complete dentures. It will take a while to become used to the new proper facial support and tooth position of your new complete dentures. Like a teenager becoming used to his new orthodontic retainer after treatment, your tongue, lips and cheek muscles will learn to accommodate to the new dentures.
The end-result of your new complete dentures is restored teeth that will provide you with a natural-looking new smile!
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dentures?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization