Restore Your Teeth and Get a New Smile with Dental Implant Retained Removable Dentures
Provided by Dr. David Richardson, Implant Dentist and Denture Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Are you considering dentures, but want a more stable solution that will not slip, yet is still removable?
All dentures are personally arranged and sculpted by Dr. Richardson in his laboratory. You will approve the esthetics of your new smile prior to the final processing of the dentures.
Dr. Richardson provides Dental Implant Retained Removable Dentures that will restore your teeth, will provide support and retention, and provide you with an attractive, natural-looking smile makeover.
Photos of Dental Implant Retained Removable Dentures:
Reasons for Dentures:
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- For restorations that are natural-looking, comfortable to wear and won’t slip.
- For dentures that will not slip and do not require the use of denture adhesives.
- To restore your correct facial support (missing teeth usually makes people look older).
- To prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- To restore your chewing and speaking ability.
- To turn your embarrassing missing teeth into a beautiful new smile!
How Dentures Work:
Dental implant supported removable dentures are snapped to an abutment secured to a dental implant. Two or more implants and corresponding abutments may be used in the front part of your jaw.
The implant abutments help keep the denture in place, secured to the underlying dental implant, providing support, function and comfort.
These dentures should be removed while you sleep.
The end-result of your implant-retained dentures is a comfortable result that will provide you with a natural-looking new smile!
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dentures?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization