Replace All Your Missing Teeth with Full Arch Replacement Dental Implants
Full Arch Tooth Replacement Dental Implants, by Dr. David Richardson, Implant Dentist in Charleston SC
The Full-Arch Fixed Replacement using Dental Implants:
Do you have ALL your teeth missing in your upper and/or lower jaw?
Full-arch fixed dental prosthesis using dental implants as foundation anchors is a wonderful way to replace a missing row of teeth – no question about it. It is like having a third set of teeth.
Benefits of “Full-Arch” Replacement Dental Implants:
When all teeth are missing or in such condition that they need to be replaced, a fixed prosthesis anchored to dental implants is a wonderful solution
Before dental implants, there was no fixed solution available for people who lost all of their teeth. Today, it is possible to replace a full jaw of teeth with dental implants and a fixed prosthesis that results in a fixed, stable and highly esthetic solution.
- Lets you eat and function much the same as natural teeth
- A solid, stable solution that will serve for years
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
How “Full-Arch” Replacement Dental Implants Work:
The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Consult Dr. Richardson to find out what the best solution is for you, given your specific condition.
Step 1: Before the procedure
Dr. Richardson determines the dental needs for your mouth rehabilitation. A CT scan of your jaw is done in order to assesses the quantity of bone for dental implant placement. A computer-generated template is designed by Dr. Richardson to aid in placing accurately and precisely the dental implants to support your fixed dental prosthesis.
Step 2: Placing the implants
The second step is placing dental implants to replace the lost tooth roots. In this case, five implants are used. Under certain circumstances, temporary teeth may be attached that enable you to eat and function with limited chewing while waiting for the final bridge to be fabricated. Alternatively, continued use of complete dentures over the healing dental implants is functional.
Step 3: Attaching the fixed dental prosthesis
The final fixed bridge is securely installed on top of the implants. With a full jaw replacement like this, it normally takes 3-4 visits to fabricate the fixed dental prosthesis.
Step 4: End result
Your new teeth will be hard to tell from natural – both for you and others. People who have had traditional removable dentures before getting a fixed dental prosthesis often describe this as an overwhelming and very positive experience.
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dentures?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization