Restore Your Teeth and Get a New Smile with Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures
Provided by Dr. David Richardson, Implant Dentist and Denture Specialist in Charleston, South Carolina
Are you considering dentures, but want a more stable solution that will not slip or require the use of denture adhesives?
Dr. Richardson provides Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures that will restore your teeth, will not slip, and will provide you with an attractive, natural-looking smile makeover.
Photos of Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures; All Porcelain
The most beautiful, stable and long lasting of mouth restorations for folks who have lost all of their remaining teeth.
The aesthetic arrangement is personally developed by Dr. Richardson in his office laboratory.
Photos of Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures; Dental Alloy Framework/Prosthetic Denture Teeth:
Reasons for Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures:
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- For tooth restorations that are natural-looking and comfortable.
- For dentures that will not slip and do not require the use of denture adhesives.
- To restore your chewing and speaking ability.
- To restore your correct facial shape (missing teeth usually makes people look older).
- To prevent your remaining teeth from drifting out of position.
- For a beautiful new smile!
How Dental Implant Supported Fixed Dentures Work:
Dental implant supported fixed dentures use a milled dental alloy or porcelain framework that is attached securely to four to eight dental implants.
The dental implant attachments keep the denture securely fixed into place to the underlying dental implants, providing better support, function and comfort than a conventional removable complete denture.
The end-result of your dentures is restored teeth that will provide you with a natural-looking new smile!
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dentures?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization