New Implant Dentistry Technology Ensures Comfortable Treatment, Precise Installation and a More Perfectly Aligned Smile
CT Scan Computerized Dental Implant Placement by Dr. David Richardson, Charleston SC. Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics
Would you like the placement of your dental implants to be minimally invasive and exceptionally precise to ensure an optimum restorative result?
The fastest growing technology in implant dentistry is the use of CT scan (“Cat Scan”) imaging data and CAD-CAM planning software to provide guided surgery for precise accurate placement of dental implants.
Benefits of the CT Scan and Computer-Generated Planning for Dental Implants:
The power of using CT scans in implant dentistry is truly amazing. This new computerized 3D technology to generate a unique Surgical Template just for you has many benefits and advantages over traditional dental implant placement.
- A Gentle Approach – The single most important benefit for you as a patient is that Dr. Richardson can visualize your jaw structure on a computer without having to surgically cut and expose your jaw. This gentle dental implant treatment combined with sedation dentistry ensures comfort during and after the procedure.
- Increased Precision – This advanced technology allows the position of your dental implants to be thoroughly planned in advance, which allows for precise placement for a optimum restorative result. Plus, the CT Scanner allows Dr. Richardson see things that may not be seen with traditional x-rays to minimize unwanted “surprises” during placement of your dental implants.
- Minimally Invasive – Compared to conventional dental implant placement, computer-guided dental implant placement significantly reduces the amount of discomfort and swelling. Combined with sedation-dentistry options, you can peacefully drift off to sleep and when you wake up your treatment will be over.
- All Restorative Needs – From a single missing tooth to the restoration of an entire jaw of missing teeth, computer-generated dental implant placement utilizing NobelClinician software and a NobelGuide surgical template optimizes restorative outcomes for patients.
How CT Scan Computer Generated Implant Dentistry Works:
Dr. Richardson has been at the forefront of computerized treatment planning and guided surgery in South Carolina since 2006.
There are 4 steps in the process:
Step 1: CT Scan with Radiographic Guide
Using a local CT scan, Dr. Richardson will scan your jaw’s shape and structure. A Radiographic Guide will be utilized during the CT Scan to indicate the future position of the restored teeth. Dr. Richardson uploads the CT scan information into the latest NobelClinician software for the next step of the process
Step 2: Plan with NobelClinician
The NobelClinician software renders a 3D image of the Patient’s jaws. Dr. Richardson then uses NobelClinician planning software to plan the location of your new dental implants based on the tooth position developed by him in the Radiographic Guide step. A favorable position of the dental implants may then be planned for an optimal restorative outcome.
Step 3: Fabricate Surgical Template
Next, Dr. Richardson uses NobelClinician software to fabricate your computer-generated surgical template. This NobelGuide™ surgical template directs precise implant placement for an optimal restorative outcome.
Step 4: Dental Implant Placement
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dental Implants?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization