Missing Teeth? Replace Them with the Second Best Thing to Natural Teeth… Dental Implants
By Dr. David Richardson, Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics Implant Dentist in Charleston, South Carolina
Do you have one or more missing teeth that need to be replaced to restore your smile?
Dental implants are a popular tooth restoration procedure that is used to replace teeth to give you a great looking smile.
Dental implants are a natural-looking strong and effective way to repair your smile.
Reasons for Dental Implants:
- To replace missing teeth which make it embarrassing to smile.
- To restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- For a stable solution to conventional loose Dentures that tend to slip and require adhesives.
- For a solution that allows you to chew with more stability and without slipping.
- Dental implants are as easy to maintain as natural teeth.
- For a tooth replacement that may last for decades or even a lifetime. Conventional dental implants last the longest of any dental restoration.
- To help improve bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- With sedation dentistry, getting dental implants is a comfortable procedure done while you sleep.
- To restore or enhance facial support for a more attractive appearance.
- For a beautiful new smile that looks natural and gives confidence in social settings!
Missing teeth undermine your confidence and keep you from living life to its fullest. If you’re missing one or more teeth, let Dr. Richardson show you how dental implants can change your life. Dental implants provide a strong, natural-looking alternative to bridges, partials, and dentures. Because they look and feel like natural teeth, no one will know you have dental implants – unless you tell them! Dental implants can anchor tooth crowns, dental bridges, dentures and partial dentures.
How Dental Implants Work:
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide stable retention for removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental restorations.
The process of getting dental implants usually requires at least 2 visits.
Placing the Dental Implant
After careful assessment of CT scan images, Dr. Richardson places the tiny titanium dental implant fixture into your jaw – one for each missing tooth or to anchor other dental restorations. This small titanium “root” fixture (the “dental implant”) is placed in your jaw to anchor a new crown (or other restoration). After placement of the dental implant, cells within your jaw will fuse to the tiny implant post over several months to create a firm foundation for the dental implant restorations.
Using the New Implant Fixture
After the dental implant fixture has integrated into the jaw, Dr. Richardson will place a fixed crown or retentive component on each implant fixture to satisfy your mouth’s health, function and smile.
Why Choose Dr. Richardson for Your Dental Implants?
- A Proven Dentist - Dr. Richardson is Charleston’s top smile restoration dentist with over 30 years of specialty experience and a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics for 25 years. Dr. Richardson’s restorative dentistry includes top laboratory support from the best Dental Laboratories in the United States to ensure your tooth restorations are durable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Sedation Dentistry - Anxious about going to the dentist? Relax. Genuine comfortable sedation dentistry is available and includes conscious-sedation administered and monitored by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon or Anesthesiologist to make sure you are comfortable and safe.
- Fully Warranted - Dr. Richardson will take care of any issues with your full-mouth makeover from start to finish. On the rare occasion that a problem should occur, Dr. Richardson will fix the problem of failed materials within the first year with no additional fees.
- Dental Financing Available with No Surprises - All financial arrangements are made at our dental office and there will be no hidden fees or additions after you confirm your treatment plan and treatment begins. This will ensure there will be no frustrating “surprises” that cost you more than you anticipated.
Three Uses of Dental Implants:
- Single Tooth Implants - Discover why the “Single Dental Implant” is the single best way to replacing a missing tooth compared to bridges.
- Multiple Teeth Implants - Learn how dental implants can replace several missing teeth and why they are the best choice instead of conventional bridges and removable partial dentures.
- Full Arch Replacement - Do you have ALL of your teeth missing in your upper and/or lower jaw? Full-arch replacement using dental implants may be the best way to replace all of your missing teeth.
- CT Scan Computer Dental Implant Placement -The latest advancements in implant dentistry and computer-generated design and modeling make placing your dental implants accurate, precise and comfortable.
Dr. Richardson Creates Charleston’s Beautiful Smiles.
Regain your smile and your confidence with dental implants. Call Dr. Richardson in Charleston today to schedule your consultation appointment. If you have any questions about Smile and Dental Implant Restorations call us at (843) 766-5333
We value your privacy.
Website development by Website Optimization